I can't believe Caden turned 3 yesterday! We had a busy day, where we went and got both the boys well check ups with Dr. Sudha. I promised Caden he wouldn't get a shot, but seems that AZ and GA's HIB shots are not the same so he was due for one more. I felt so bad and he was so upset just at the thought of it! However, we were going to surprise him with Chuckie Cheese for his birthday celebration but told him at the office about going, hoping to make it all better. It seemed to help some!
He loves Chuckie Cheese, what child doesn't, and we blew through 75 tokens in an hour between all of us! LOL
My friend Michelle, finally had her baby, Amanda yesterday as well! Caden and Amanda share the some birthday now! I felt bad that my mojo rubbed off on her with going past due (she was due on the 13th) especially since Andrew was a week early. She was induced and had been walking around at 4 cm for over a week with no more signs of labor! What's even more cool about her birth is she was born at 3:26 AZ time which is 5:26 GA time. Caden was born at 5:31 GA time! Such a neat coincendence!
Today we went to the playground and Caden gave us our first big scare. He has mastered this high ladder, but apparently lost his grip today and fell from the top. He tried to hold on, which broke his fall, but still somehow landed on under the ladder on his fanny and arm. He says his fanny still hurts. But after crying more because he was frightened, he got right back up that ladder! I was so proud!
I can't believe Christmas is 3 sleeps away! When we ask Caden if he knows who is coming, he replies Garrett and Aunt Jen! LOL I think he might miss them! I know we sure do ;-) Can't wait for April 1st!
I finished wrapping everyone's gifts two days ago, whew! Uncle John and Aunt Amy are coming over in the morning to witness the unwrapping and have Christmas breakfast with us.
Will follow up with pictures from the treasure trove ;-)
Thursday, December 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The Medford Malloy's cant wait to see not only Caden's birthday pictures but Christmas pictures as well.
Post a Comment