If you didn't know, I'm participating in the Arizona 3-day Breast Cancer walk first weekend in November. I always wanted to do it. It will be a journey, training for a 60 mile walk in 3 days and then camping out each night! Michelle, Terri, myself, and two other Michelle's have formed a team called "Moms on a Mission"
We are currently contacting businesses for donations of gift certificates or merchandise to raise money at a fundraiser at the end of April. In the meantime, if you'd like to make a donation towards my $2,200 goal, you can do so online here or follow the link on the left side of the page where it says "My personal goal". Anything will help and I would be so appreciative!! I'm expecting another life changing moment on this walk. I wanted to do something for others, something meaningful and I think this will do it! Plus I have an opportunity to get my body in shape! LOL
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment