Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Not cool!

Went looking for Caden's tricycle that Grammy gave him for his birthday when he turned 2. We had taken it to the park on Saturday and yes we made sure it was put back in the truck.
Had playgroup yesterday morning, went to get get it out of the truck and it wasn't there. Looked in the garage and the backyard in case Mike had taken it out. Called him and he said he didn't. So I'm guessing, that someone STOLE it out of the back of the truck when they walked by the house, because the car wasn't locked! Isn't that terrible? This wouldn't be the first incident at our house. When I was 38 weeks pregnant someone egged my car! I have a sneaky suspicion it was a neighbor and/or their friends. Highschoolers with an attitude and no respect for others, and zooming on our street with not a care in the world.
So sometime this week or next we will buy Caden a bicycle with training wheels and get Riordan a new tricycle... I feel so invaded!

No comments: