I had the most fabulous time going back home. It was as if I had never left!! Meeting up with my girls and chatting and losing track of time was so fantastic and then dinner at night with my sister Susan and giggling and the server taking care of us beyond expectations! And then my sister Jen coming to Susan's house and us giggling even more and playing with Susan's children and all of them cooing over Teagan!! Then spending time with my parents both Sunday and Monday. Just too relaxing. How quick you forget the little things.
Like the sound of wind blowing in the tree leaves and the sound of birds chirping at the same time. What I noticed most was the smell of rich fertile soil, compared to the dust we breath in here in Arizona. It was so pleasing!
The whole weekend was more than I expected. Teagan was the best traveler!! We got to sit by ourselves with her carseat flying out there. Coming home was a full flight but we were blessed with a perfect seatmate, Chuck from Gilbert, who has two older boys and was happy to switch seats with me, me in the window for privacy with Teagan and he got the aisle. My friend Dani told me I would get special attention flying alone with an infant and her words couldn't be any more truer. Flying out, the flight attendants were constantly checking on us and even went as far as setting up the baby changer with a blanket! when it was time to change a diaper! At security at both Phoenix and Atlanta, the employees were quick for breaking down the stroller and then setting it back up. I was just always extremely grateful and floored at the same time.
So on to began an array of pictures and to update some events ;)
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment