Sunday, November 12, 2006

The countdown begins! ;-)

We leave for Atlanta in four sleeps! I'm started to get really excited and have really begun my mental list of what to pack and what I need to find LOL.
This was absolutely one of our busiest weekends by far!
Friday night Mike had poker with his buddies, he was home at 11, so you know what that means.. no winnings ;-)
Saturday all the Malloy boys went to Caden's t-ball game, while Teagan sat with Ms. Kim and I went to a friends very beautiful and fun baby shower!
Back home we met, and then off we went to one of Mike's clients home for a pig roast. Yep, it was my first actual pig roast. the boys devoured the meat!! And Caden was so funny when the pig was being carved he was yelling pig snout!! Had to be there ...
We made it home about 5 and crashed on the couch for the rest of the night. I was in bed by 9.
Sunday morning, church as normal, but not normal is we went to a friends house for a cookout and no one got their naps. They lasted till 4! Riordan fell asleep on the way home, Caden and I watched Incredibles and soon fell asleep. We woke up about 6:30ish and went outside to play with the neighbors. I think that sent them over the edge. They are so worn out and cranky, trying to have self control, but just not working out. Hopefully they will be sound asleep very soon...

No comments: