Thursday, January 04, 2007

We are coming back and more thoughts

We are so excited! We are going back to Atlanta in April, so if you didn't get a chance to see us here it is again!
I can't wait to see my dad again!! He is so excited too!
The boys don't know yet and won't until we get closer to the date... It would be all that we hear about!
We are doing the same flight into Birmingham, 3 hours is about all we can handle with three babes 4 and under,
and then driving through the night to our hotel in Kennesaw, since we will still be on AZ time. Lots of coffee and an early afternoon nap will do us just right ;-) I hope!
Nothing on the agenda yet, but I'm sure something will come up that we will just have to see...
When the children are older we will do Boston again. We just can't imagine what it would be like on a 5 and 6 hour flight with them right now. Plus imagine the poor people around us!
Teagan is getting her own seat this time, so hopefully she will go to sleep and not cry half the flight.

We are off for bike riding today at Caden's friend's home. They live in a cul du sac which has only 4 homes in it, so it will be much safer than most places around here ... Then back home for naps and I'm going to the movies tonite with some girlfriends.
I have been in house decorating mode finally. I feel safe that we are moving any time soon, so I've been accessorizing and I got a new dresser and bookcase for the boys room. Doing a vintage baseball theme in there. Next up, painting! Going to start with estimates next week.

No comments: