Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Movie night last night

I almost forgot!
I went and saw "Fracture" with two of my friends last night (we do a monthly movie night). It was AWESOME! It wasn't gory at all, it was more what I call a mystery thriller. What was so cool, is we three had the theater to ourselves so we could talk out loud about our theories as the movie went on! It had us guessing right up until the end. It was so great. Highly recommend it.
It was sooooo nice to be out! I went and ate at Streamers by myself, enjoyed a tea and chicken caesar salad. Just what I need to rejuvenate before Mike left us. Saturday night a friend is having a small scrapping session. I'm not sure I can make it, but I know I will need the winding down time for sure. I don't scrap book, but just going for some girly talk would be great!

No comments: