Friday, June 15, 2007

The Diagnosis is!

Strep! For both of them!
Caden got sick in the middle of the night again, and just bile again. Sure sign of strep for him, he never gets a fever with it.
Teagan still has a fever so I 'pushed' my way in to our wonderful doctor's office this morning. I loaded the zoo up at 7:45 and kept calling as I drove there and they saw us at 8:30!
Caden has been wheezing a little and had junk in his chest since we had our first dust storm over a week ago. So she also put him on Orapred for his chest and doing treatments for the next couple of days. So both of them have already started their antibiotics!
We are still going to go to VBS tonite for our last night. It's the performance and all the children get VBS 'bucks' to use in the VBS store and Caden has been looking forward to it all week! He has already exposed anyone to this and tonite they won't be touching like they have all week with picking on each other and playing games. Just sit in their respective chair, go up on stage, and come back down! ;-) If he had tuberculosis then of course we wouldn't expose anyone, but strep is on rampage here as it is and he is being treated... I wouldn't send him off by himself so since I'm with him I can keep an eye on him...
Tomorrow Mike has a spa morning at Dolce for Father's day!
I actually got out yesterday and got a pedicure and then I hit the mall for lunch and some anniversary gifts for Mike which I of course gave to him right when I got home! We are bad like that we just can't wait ;-) He got some nice shirts and shorts from Tommy Bahama and I bought him the Platinum Chanel cologne. I haven't let him wear it literally since I was first pregnant with Caden. I was in the process of finding him one right before I got pregnant with Aislin! It smells so great and very sophisticated!! I'm just so hypersenstive to pretty much everything, but I know he's been wanting to wear cologne for a long time now... I really can tolerate it!
I'm so exhausted. I can't wait for naptime! Only 1 1/2 hours to go!

No comments: