First let me start with sad news. My sister in law's, Kelly (married to Mike's older bro, Tim) father passed away on Saturday. He had been battling cancer for over a year and it was hard fight. He is now no longer suffering, but he is missed greatly by Kelly and her family. I can't stop thinking about you and wish so badly I could be there for you in person, but know I am here for you any other possible way I can!! Love you!
So I have mastitisis AGAIN. Mike cancelled his day so I could go to the doctor. It was taken a long time for my OB to call me back, so I called a doctor that just opened literally across the street from our intersection, Dr. Tognacci. They were able to get me in as a first time patient and I finally have a PCP in Arizona! LOL So got my script, again, and he took a look see at my wrist that has been giving me major issues for a month now. Pretty sure it's tendonitits, but I can't take meds orally for it. Kills my stomach. He's genius though, Aspercreme! So far so good with a good ace bandage. Gotta make sure it doesn't come in contact with Aislinn.
Riordan had his 3 year well check and Aislinn had her 2 month.
Riordan weighs 38 pounds and is 39 1/4 inches tall! 95 % group!
And best part was, NO SHOTS!
Aislinn weighs 13 1/2 pounds and is 23 1/4 inches long. I thought for sure she was over 15 pounds, but that may be because my wrist kills when I hold her. She's 25% for height and 60% for weight. She got 4 shots, but handle it so well!! Such a good little angel!
She is so fun, really has become so alert! She laughs, coos, smiles so big! For about 2 weeks though I have noticed her head tilting the left. Well as most of you know, Riordan had tortecollis and I seem to have a knack for noticing it on others as well. I showed our doctor what she does when she sits up and sure enough, looks like tortecollis to her as well. So we are waiting on a PT consult, but in the mean time I have been doing the PT I learned with Riordan. She does have a little bit of a misshapen head as well. So it will correct once her neck gets better. So glad I have a doctor that listens and sees what I see!
The whole zoo has been just wonderful! December is the busiest time of the year for us and so far so good, even mastitisis isn't going to slow us down. Next up Caden's birthday, and a week later we will have a big party for him as well. In between all that we have dinners, quite a few of them to attend and a baby shower bunco party for me.
We had sunscreens and a back screen door installed the last two weeks, and tomorrow we get our front security screen door. Really trying to cut back that energy bill and use the fresh air outside.
Speaking of, it's going to SNOW in Tucson tonite, in fact, about half the state is supposed to get snow! We've had so much rain in the last two weeks too! Sorry my Georgia, trying to will it your way as well. I think it would be so neat if we got snow too! Caden and Riordan desperately want to see it! But we may drive up to the mountains when Jen and Garrett come so we can ;-)
Monday, December 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment