Friday, July 18, 2008

Trying to get back what was lost

So here I am, had my computer two nights now and I'm no where near trying to fix my technical life. 

Also, I have now been without a cell phone for THREE weeks! 
After a week of getting the right parts or phone here, it's here. Just gotta find time to sit for 10 hours on hold to activate it.

I'm trying so to remember everything that I lost and make it back from memory. Which brings me to, Malloy family and extended!, you know who you are and if you haven't sent me your address, phone numbers and such, I can't send you a card on Christmas! 
Grammy was lucky I still had her cell listed in our old home phone memory that I have been trying to convert to our new home phone memory. Send those addresses people! ;-)

Mike left today for the weekend with some guy I have never met to see the Sox game in LA tomorrow. He will be back Sunday.

The boys have really been enjoying Camp week at Riordan's old school this week. I signed them up for next week and it's an Olympic Theme and Teagan gets to go too now that she is fully daytime pottytrained! So just me and Aislinn hanging out most of next week.

Our landscapers are really letting me down. We have a white sheen that has been on the pavers for weeks now, due to the fact they cut the pavers ontop of set pavers and the dust with water set in. They can't figure out how to get it off. I recommended pressure washing and they said they don't have one. And this is the little things that make you wonder why you don't go with a company instead of an individual. Also they have left the sod wood palette in the front yard for a month now and still didn't take it today! After I asked them too! It has been not so good week for me.

Birthday was just another day really. I made it to 35! We did go out to Hon Machi for dinner with the Zoo, but if you know what going out to dinner is like with four children 4 and under, there's a lot of work involved. I got a lot of wonderful birthday wishes from friends too! Thank you so much!

Aislinn is lovingggggg her bottle! The Soy Formula and the new bottle must have been what she needed. She demolishes them. I'm still faring well here on not nursing. I haven't nursed at all for 4 days now. I'm on the downslope of pain thankfully! My body was reacting well to cutting back, so I took it as a sign to go all the way with cutting it out. Went down to one feeding a day for two days and then did one day two days apart, to nothing. Didn't get mastitis! YAY! 
She is pulling up to standing and you can see the wheels turning on willing her feet and legs to move to cruise but they don't. She gets so frustrated! I then move them for her to help her acknowledge what she wants to do. She is still an army crawler too! She moves so darn fast! Just like Teagan it's so funny! And hurray! With formula now she sleeps all night long!! For a week now! Sometimes she's up at 5:30, but heck so is Caden so that for us is all night! Today though she slept till 7 am!

Our twice a week swim lessons are now over as of this past Thursday. We will begin once a week in August on Saturdays. Not sure what we will do in September though. Now that we have been there 4 months, I know who I want the children with and who I don't. And those I want them with are available in the morning of course while Caden and Riordan are in school. 
Beginning September Riordan will be in Soccer! He is wishy washy about it now, but back when Caden was playing he wanted to play so badly. Caden will play Flag Football again. He just isn't interested in Baseball much. Teagan will be in Dance for the first time as well! I'm hoping to get in a class on Wednesday's while Riordan is at school. That would be perfection.

So this weekend not much going on here. We will probably stay at home and play in our back yard. They did move the swingset back to the yard and we are going to use it! I have to retake pictures since the ones I did before are lost forever. WELL actually maybe not! The guys at Apple did tell me that if I take my harddrive, they took out and replaced, to an data recovery person, they most likely can go in individually and get whatever I want back. So all is not lost, but it will be expensive. But what is the price of memories? Yep, priceless. 

Now, just where did I put that harddrive?

No comments: