I am thrilled to report I had huge number loses! (Unlike the market not liking their lose ;-)
I'm over the 6 week so it's more like 8 or 9 weeks HOWEVER
1 inch off arms
1 inch off neck
1 inch off hips
2 1/2 inches off waist!
2 1/2 inches off abs!
Thighs stayed the same, but that's all muscle pretty much ;-) I'm thinking I won't ever see a lose there as I gain muscle from running. I'll just have to imagine fat loss tee hee hee.
I'm in the 90th percentile for VO2 Max for my age group! When I started back in Feb I was in the 30th!
All my strength tests increased, but my bench pressing stayed the same, something to challenge me ;-)
In this time period I lost about 10 pounds as well.
So even though it's getting tougher weight-wise, the inches speak volumes to me! I'm used to seeing 1/2 to maybe an 1 inch lose, and this is the first time ever my arms lost anything!
My shin is still not healed so no running today and I will do a big cardio session to keep up my endurance for my 1/2 marathon in January.
No comments:
Post a Comment