Wednesday, July 01, 2009

The boys new haircuts!

They are so adorable!! Caden has asked for 3 years for a mohawk. YES since he was 3. I wouldn't do it, I guess because I like the more traditional look on little boys. STUPID! It was in the past few weeks that I started to think, WHY NOT! I would rather him do it now with my support than him rebelling as a teenager trying to 'find' himself. And if he did it then, it would be okay to, of course. SO we made time this past Sunday night and did it! HE was so thrilled! Then Riordan all of a sudden wanted one too, when the whole time he was like, no way!!
Riordan has only worn it up once, that night and says he likes it down since then. So fun and a great summer hair cut, because it is H-O-T here now, definitely in the 100's and mornings and nights are pretty warm too from the radiation left overs of the sun.

No comments: