Well we had 32 week appointment today and all is back on track. She's back in position, I was pretty sure since all the kicks are back under my ribcage, not to mention I woke up a few nights back with some intense pressure. Funny, third time around you still are sure and have doubts, so I didn't want to say anything until it was confirmed ;-) We go back in two weeks to have another ultrasound to see how much bigger she has gotten!
Riordan is offically walking for a week now!! He is so funny, he makes himself crack up when he goes far... He still reverts to crawling when he's on a mission, because he can get there fastest, where ever that is... He is also teething his molars and he is having the roughest time with it. Nothing works, except for sleep thankfully. I'm ready to drink though, LOL, it's been a tough week and a half with his crankiness every single day...
I can't believe it's Friday!
Caden has been doing tee ball in his peewee camp and tomorrow it's outside. Riordan and I will stay home for that, it's actually too cold at 9am for us to be outside not moving around, really is for Caden too, but he will be running ;-) At school this week, he learned about doctors an dentists, last week firefighters and policemen.. so when asked what he wanted to be when he grew up? A Pizza Man!! Now that is along the lines of my aspirations of him being a chef LOL!! It would be nice to have someone to cook for me.... So cute though, his teachers are phenomenial!!
My friends, Terri, Michelle, and Monica, are throwing me a shower next Saturday! They were so extremely thoughtful and are having a tea party, as girly as they could get it! I can't wait!!
Friday, January 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment