For the 3-day walk. What a long trip it has been already! In about 8 weeks is the walk itself. Today I ordered all my gear: waist pack, water bottles, mole skin, etc. Still on the list, portable sunblock and thorlo (sp) socks. I had lost my passion for a bit after having Teagan. Hormones...
But I have been re-motivated, think I mentioned it back a few months ago because a close family member was diagnosed. Also a close friend's mother in law was diagnosed this past summer as well. I had sent out a video of Inflammatory Breast Cancer and had never heard of it. That video is what alerted my friend to her MIL's issues! I know how we can hate forwards, but on something like that if you can just help one person, in the end it is all worth it.
This is what life is all about. These lessons in life and people I see, meet, watch, and love are what I use to continually build on everyday.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment