It's been our theme song since the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I tivo'd it since we were at the Tempe Towne Lake park that morning and Caden and Riordan watch it everyday since then! Caden's favorite scene is when the cast of 'Spamalot' performed. So everyday we sing this song and boy were we singing it this weekend!
Because everyone, but myself got sick! Flu I'm pretty sure. Riordan began on Saturday during the day. Then Caden in the middle of the night all night. Teagan so far only has the fever, but Mike this morning while driving to pick up his associate. The children all got flu shots in October, so I think if it weren't for those we'd be worse off.
So you say the bright side right? Well, if it were to happen this was the better weekend since next weekend is Polar Express and then the following is Disney!!
I'm flat out exhausted but I'm sure I don't feel bad compared to all my family. What Caden missed this weekend was Church and his T-ball party. Riordan, Mike and Teagan missed my MOPS dinner Saturday night. I still stayed busy, I also had the Angel Tree program from Church to check out the gifts brought in for the family's I am overseeing. That was really neat to see what the kids will be getting. I hate to miss the party, it's the day we leave for Disney...
Today we are taking it easy and our new housekeeper is coming. Our previous one hasn't worked out because of reasons unknown to me. But they were two hours late on Friday, after I spoke we them at 10:00 and they said they be at the house no later than 11:30. So out we went so they could clean. We stayed out a long time, till 1:00... Get back and they still hadn't come! I was just about to put them down for a nap when they showed up and I told them that I couldn't use them now , blah blah blah. If they had called and said they were going to be so late then we would have stayed out longer... Well it's probably a blessing in disguise because they wouldn't use the products I had...
Monday, December 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment