It's been rough nights for me lately and just not but a few minutes ago BUT, I just had to post that Teagan said her very first word this morning!
BYE! Clear as a bell!
Mike was leaving for work this morning and saying bye to everyone and Teagan all of a sudden goes "bye, bye, bye" and was waving and walking/crawling him to the door. She has said it over 1,000 times today and cracks herself up when she does say it.
Today was the first time in weeks I was on my own with the children, but then my friend Marcie called and insisted on taking the boys to our MOMS Club Kid's Cooking Club and Teagan slept for almost 4 hours. Mike was home soon after and back to my bed I went. Tomorrow my friend Kelly is coming in the morning with her precious daughter Ava and Friday Mike is having a light day and is taking Teagan to her 1 year well appointment. So I should have stats Friday sometime on how big she has gotten!
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment