Thursday, April 26, 2007

The latest

Well we have been doing a lot. Just enjoying the amazing weather we are having.
Teagan took 5 steps for my friend Heather on Monday, but she wont' do it for Mike or I ;-)
I swear she is walking when we aren't looking.
Caden had t-ball pictures last night, which meant we got to meet up with our friends for dinner at Peter Piper Pizza.
Even though most of us got split up on different teams, didn't stop us from not sitting together! It was fun time, and man how each family has changed since we started last summer! Mike decided last night he was taking back to being coach for fall. Our coaches this season have been rather uninvolved and a bit hard to listen to. It just hasn't been fun like it was last Summer and Fall. While the break was much needed, there is more of a need for our children.
Riordan speaks complete coherent sentences! He just changes over night everyday it seems. He is still so mellow, but watch out when he wakes up.. reminds me of someone in our family when she would wake up. Don't even look his way, it will set him off.
Our biggest gift as of late is my sister Jennifer is coming out near the end of August to keep the zoo!! Yes, Mike and I are going on vacation and it's most likely a company expensed paid trip to Maui!! His company awards the top 26 wholesalers this trip and right now he is ranked 15th! I am beside myself and can already picture myself in a cabana drinking virgin pina coladas with my big straw hat. ;-) I need to find some more maternity bathing suits tee hee hee.
The ranking is determined at the end of June. Mike has really had a killer year and looks like it will stay up to pace. He and I have not been anywhere overnight ALONE since Caden was 9 months old. And that was Jennifer again keeping him. That was to a wedding so it was a far cry from a vacation and no where near a beach. We just don't have the family that can come and help us out. But now that she has changed jobs and has a bit more flexible schedule, she was more than willing to help us out! And we thought we'd should do this trip now, because I can't see her wanting to take care of FOUR Malloy babies ;-) I will savor this vacation for years to come!! It's so amazing that Jennifer is so willing to want to help us out and we are so eternally grateful. We got an amazing deal on her flight already. Also John and Amy agreed to keep them on Sunday so she can get home at a decent hour, since we have no idea what flight times will be in store for us. SO keep us in your prayers that this will definitely be rewarded to us!! I can't wait! ihave always wanted to go to Maui! We went to Honolulu with Caden for a work trip for Mike. Caden ended up with an intense stomach virus on the first day there and I ended up getting it at the end of the trip.
Hawaii here we come!!

No comments: