Saturday, July 14, 2007

WOW Sleep!

It's truly the best medicine. I went to be at 5:30 after dinner with Mike and the children, woke up at 11, went back to bed and got up a little before 8. I feel a lot better. Sore throat seems to be gone this morning! So not strep ;-) Nose and ears still full of fluid though, so pretty sure this is a energy sucking cold. Thank God for Benadryl and Tylenol too during pregnancy, because without them I would not be in good shape.
Thank you Mike for all that sleep! Now I feel like I can make it to dinner tonite and enjoy our evening out ;-)
So here's a funny for you! I can't remember if I had mentioned Mike got me replaced diamond earrings for our anniversary because one got lost while I was on my bed rest. Mike was able to 'turn in' the one we did have to help pay for the new set. Well Caden came to me yesterday with the lost earring! He said he found it on Teagan's new bed, Riordan's old one! One of the boys, must have been holding onto it for this long, because we moved the bed, stripped it, new bedding and such so it couldn't have just been there the whole time. It will be a mystery always. Now to what do I want to get now with the 'turn in' tee hee hee!
Laundry is starting to back up and the house is cluttered so that is my plan today to get it back in order.. but I won't over do it either ... Mastro's here I come!

No comments: