Aislinn is 4 lbs 14 oz! Just 2 oz off ;-) Not bad huh? Mommy knows best!
She is down in the 81 percentile now, measuring at 34 weeks to their 32 weeks and a day, a week bigger than her true due date.
We will do another u/s in four weeks to see where she is again.
She has a full head of hair already, isn't that so cool to see? She is still in position however already facing towards my back, rump in the air and her feet and knees are on my right side. It's been this way for weeks now, but confirmation of what she's doing. Explains why I never feel her under my rib cage too.
My OB said that she totally believes the mom when she says her baby feels big. So far I don't feel huge like Riordan, but definitely big. SHe predicts that if I go all 40 weeks she will be 8 1/2... I think she will be bigger.
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment