Caden had his appt today and afterwards we met Daddy, Riordan, and Teagan at Streamer's. Mommy has been dying for a Chocolate Marshmellow Milk Shake since I got pregnant and finally we were getting out to get it!
Why we even bother with dinner is beyond me. The children don't eat and scream for ice cream the entire time we are there!
So it was great, perfect, delictable (sp) and hit the spot.
Mike took all the zoo in the car home and I drove by myself.
I was a few cars behind him, talking to Marcie on the cell when I noticed he had pulled over and was pulling a child throwing up out of the car. At first I thought it was Riordan, but nope it was Teagan! I quickly pulled over, being that he would see me drive by if I tried to ignore them ;-), and ran over with the baby wipes (I had the diaper bag!)
She was soooo sick and we aren't sure why. Too much ice cream? Gag on a smartie? We will never know if it was food related.
So Caden starts gagging. Quickly got him out of the car before he started and put him in the Lexus to chill. Riordan, who didn't have a nap today, was fast asleep in his seat and clueless to all the commotion and smell for that matter.
Once she was done, we stripped her, put her in Caden's car seat (Caden had his booster in the Lexus, so he had a ride too) and threw the throw up one in the back. We were on Gilbert at Ocotillo, so I'm sure we were seen by a lot of people ;-)
An adventure, it never ends!
Now she is playing, after a nice warm bath, as if nothing ever happened.
Caden's visit with Ms. Joy went great. He played this really really fun game called Cariboo, I have a feeling we will be getting it when we are out again. It was quite educational and challenging, yet fun. Dealt with numbers, letter, colors, and shapes.
I'm off to go to the store and give my car a bath, it has throw up on the running board ;-)
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL!! Props to Mike!! Daddys do so well with vomit! ; )~
Post a Comment