I'm so motivated to eat well and on top of it all I get on my elliptical again!
I used it Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (on top of training!) for 30 mins!
I gave myself a break yesterday because I was flat out exhausted, didn't sleep well Monday night from everyone getting up. So to help prevent injury, it was my day of rest.
It's interesting though, because of my Raynaud's phenomenon, I was in excruciating pain this morning. During my research it says aerobic activity is good preventive wellness. Well it was sure sign from not doing anything yesterday, and I haven't been good at taking my B6, because it was as if it started all over this morning. It's back to manageable now since I worked out, but I haven't nursed her on that side yet since... So if you have wondered and a few have asked, if I still had it.
Yes, it will not go away until I stop nursing (like that's an option since she's not a bottle baby) or might take the BP medication. Neither is going to happen, so the one or two days a week of excruciating torture will just have to do. I know I don't get a medal, but I'm not going to use a drug that gets passed on to her and my BP is very very normal, 110/68 unless I'm 38 weeks pregnant and it goes to 120/70.
I don't need it bottoming out with four kids ;-) I constantly am trying to keep that area warm and the moment cold air hits it, it hurts so bad! So now ya know and if you didn't want to, oh well LOL.
By the way, Aislinn is loving her food! She has had peas, sweet potatoes, breakfast cereal with peaches and bananas. And she is really getting her mouth around the sippee now! Today she took her first draw of it! The look on her face was priceless! What is that??!! Normally she just gnaws on it.
Today we are playing outside and picking up the yard. Really cutting out the t.v. now that live with four is getting a little easier. In fact I keep kicking them out when they come in. Noise out! Don't wanna here it! And the free play is so cute really!!
And today we have an electrician coming. The light in the hallway and over the table, that Mike put up (stab) no longer work! And the light bulbs work and nothing going on with the fuse box. I'm pretty sure it came undone in the hallway. Mike said the kitchen one made a pop, which there was a blown light bulb, but it still won't work. So I will have them check the coach lights he did as well. Sorry babe, making sure we are fire safe! I will also get estimates for a few projects I've wanted to do since a year ago January.
Tonite my feather's and I are throwing a joint birthday party for Penny and Rena! It has been fun planning and we will have it at Monica's house so it will be a) mostly germ contained for Rena b) no waiting to sit and hurrying to leave c) perfectly close to home. What's funny is I surveyed them both for their most favorite and Penny's is a cherry pie and Rena's is white cake with buttercream frosting. Right out of my favorites! So I'm splurging for sure tonite and we are having Joe's Real BBQ! YUMMO!!
We have a playdate with the Walshes tomorrow afternoon and Friday is small group. We are trying something different. Going to have the children at one house with 3 high schoolers from church and meet here, since the two houses are 1 mile apart from each other. So hopefully our children will do good there! I'm hoping with the high school girls there that they see every Sunday that it should be a good time.
This weekend all we have is flag football for Caden! Kate is out of town for 2 weeks, so no date nights until she's back. Unless we sneak away with Aislinn when Lauren is here. We did that last week, went to Gordon Beirsch (sp). Was pretty good for the most part.
Okay Aislinn is awake and the electrician is still not here. Supposed to come between 12 and 1 and it is now 1:18.. hmmmmm
No comments:
Post a Comment