Friday, February 01, 2008

It is solved

My painful issue that I have had for 21 days. With NO help from my OB/GYN until I badgered them with phone calls.
My kids doctor figured it out!
Call me a flipping test dummy for all odd and painful things during pregnancy and after, but I have Raynaud's Phenomenon.
For those interested in exactly what is going on click here. If you don't want to know the personal going ons, and I get it, then don't click there LOL.
My doctor won't put me on the blood pressure medication that has been scientifically proven to cure it for a while, or atleast  give pretty much instant relief. Instead she wants me to take B-6 in high doses for the next four days and then if it does not subside, I have to come in for a blood pressure test, not a reading, to see if my body can handle meds and not bottom out my blood pressure. I get her wanting to play it safe and I appreciate it. BUT she hasn't been in horrific pain for 21 days pretty much all day long. It's like white blinding pain.. I pray NO ONE I knows has this ever happen and I can't imagine having the disease where it affects your finger tips and toes!
So it was so amazing to see Dr. Sudha's light go off in her head when I said obviously it wasn't what it thought it was at first being Diflucan did nothing for me.
SO I took my first dose today. Still pain, and I try and stay away from all things cold which doesn't help it's freaking cold here.
Seriously? SERIOUSLY!

No comments: