Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It's only Tuesday?!

I feel like it should be Thursday!
VBS last night went by faster than Sunday night and again so much fun.
We had our best girlfriend, Megan, in Riordan and my class and Caden had Allison and Morgan in his class! It was so great to have them there. I know Riordan really loved having Megan there.
I think I have my voice back some what this morning. I can feel that my throat isn't as swollen as it has been for the past two days. Kind of hard to check out this early in the morning though, not that I don't ever talk to myself, but I'm afraid to wake anyone up if I do end up squeaking ;-) So I will find out in the car trying to sing.
I'm off to training at 6 am. I am absolutely exhausted. We walk the whole campus, a lot of standing, so my calves ache at night and my right arch has been aching since Sunday. I'm sure because again, just not used to all the standing. I finally fell asleep about 10:30, should have been earlier but I'm a week behind on GH and I never have time to catch up!
I got up 30 mins ago and ready for a nap. So instead I'm drinking a sugar free Red Bull for energy, just ate a yogurt and thinking about our day today, which entails NOTHING!!!!!
Only VBS tonite! I can't wait to just lay around again. I got to yesterday because Mike came home early and took Caden and Teagan to swim. Riordan, since he's not 100%, and I stayed home and vegged. It was good qt for he and I.
Okay off to catch up on my US weekly too. Haven't touched it at all either. Wow!

No comments: