And pretty much in record time, even with a horrible car accident that delayed us about 45 mins. Funny if we hadn't stopped at In and Out for lunch we could have been involved. Very eerie.
Everyone did amazing and we were on the road at 5:55 am! Apparently my husband wants someone to steal his tv, and left the door WIDE open and house unlocked. Thankfully our ever so watchful neighbors took care of it and let him know ;-) Siiigggghhhh and the VERY last thing I told him, as I brought Aislinn out was, I don't have the key, please look the front door.
So we are here! Sitting in the Craftsman room, it's a bit hot out so we are enjoying our complimentary chocolate covered strawberries, tea sandwiches, cookies, and scones, along with fruit, gold fish and trail mix! Oh and whatever beverage we'd like!tee hee hee.. Worth it all for a nice break!
I may not be back till the end, but wanted to let everyone know we are here, safe and sound thank God.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment