Friday, March 03, 2006

And so we wait ;-)

Had my appointment two days ago, and bless her heart, but her torture treatment didn't work. I knew it wouldn't since she didn't even make me cry and to her she was trying really hard. So I have another appointment next Wednesday, same time, with another of the doctor's and hopefully she can get things moving. Still at 1 cm as of Wednesday.
Yesterday was a very odd day for me! I was had contractions from about 5:30 pm to 2 am!! I was able to time them on the last half as well, but they were never so intense that I needed to call anyone. I went to sleep waking up with none and saying, "of course!" ;-) I did this with Riordan in the middle of the night but for only a couple of hours and just a few of them each time... I was up to every 15-30 mins last nite. So I finallllllllllly packed a bag for the hospital. It was the last thing I needed to do. My thought process on it was, I don't need anything really, just the hospital LOL
So who knows what today or the weekend will bring, I'm positive, yet thinking that I have another 41 weeker on my hands ;-)

No comments: