Milestones today ;-) Teagan is one week old and I had our, all three children, first outing without daddy and we did rather well. It was Teagan's 1 week checkup and weigh in, which she so wonderfully weighs now 8lbs and 1 oz!!, and Riordan thought he was back for more shots. It was interesting to juggle both he and Teagan for they were both crying, but we some how made it through and with me just being ever so incredibly patient! It was nice to get out. I have definitely been feeling a little confined. She is slowly coming off cluster feedings at night (every hour) to every 2-3 hours so we both are getting some good sleep now. She still likes to sleep more during the day of course but that will change soon.
My sister, Jennifer, her husband Matt, and my nephew Garrett fly in Saturday for a week! Caden is so excited. He absolutely adores Garrett and can't blame him ;-) I'm staying pretty close to home and resting so that I will have tons of energy to do field trips with them. On the agenda for sure is a trip to the zoo and to Dugan's Dairy. Caden wants Garrett to go on the hayride and I want them to milk a cow! Can't wait for them to arrive!!
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment