Thursday, March 01, 2007

and now it's as bad as it gets (and hopefully not worse)

it's offical. i'm as sick as i was with Riordan... i can't keep food down now... this is so a boy!
today all i have wanted to do is cry, but I'm so dehydrated nothing comes out...
oh woe is me! i have put myself on complete bedrest, to only get out when necessary because when i do get out i'm sick...
today i had my babysitter come for an emergency help day and thankfully she was available..
i don't know what i will do tomorrow, but i can't wait for saturday because that means i can be in bed all day again..
please pray for me.. while i'm so thankful for my miracle, but body is suffering!!

1 comment:

DARES said...

Oh Heather, I am so sorry to hear that you are doing so badly...I know it is really tough since I get bad all-day-and-night-sickness too...but I haven't done it with three kids around :) Do what you have to and can to make it through