Sunday, January 13, 2008

And more crap

Yep, as if I couldn't get anything else, it seems that Aislinn has thrush so if anyone out there knows what that means for me, you get an A++, so not to go into too many details.
Just know I literally cry, tears, when I nurse her right now. Thankfully our pediatrician called in a script for her and told me my over the counter meds to get. If there is still pain on Tuesday, we go in for gengoviolet treatments twice in three days to get rid of it.
Most likely occurred because of her breathing treatments.
I slept, well tried to sleep until 10 ish today, but the kids were playing hard and having fun so it was one of those light sleeps. 
Caden came to our bed early, so I was awake for awhile, then Riordan came in, wet.
We went to his room, changed his clothes and pull ups, and laid down in Caden's bed. I said I deal with his bed in the morning. Well he decides after an hour that he wants to be in his bed. I explain it's wet. He says it's not. So I feel. It's not.
So he lays down, makes me lay in Caden's bed. After I feel he's asleep, I go to my bed, check the clock it's now 2:30 am. I lay down, Aislinn wakes up.
Figures right? So after nursing, I lay in pain for what seems like an hour and finally does off.
Where is the light?
I have a MNO on Wednesday. Bunco. I pray I get to go!
We have playgroup tomorrow morning too.. gonna try our best.

No comments: