Monday, February 18, 2008

So much to say! (cont'd)

So I had to post quickly because I looked at what time it was and I needed to meet Kathleen for our pedicure date!
Wow, how nice that was to get away with her.. great talk and just super relaxing!!
I had worked out this morning and I find myself the past week with a lot more energy and feeling lighter on my toes. Everything still fits the same and I weigh the same, but I know it will come off when it's ready. Especially once I stop nursing, it usually begins to melt off. With Teagan in one month I went down a size and a half after nursing, but then got preggo's with Aislinn ;-).
My trainer kick's my butt and I'm so glad I have taken the time to make time for myself. I feel better all around, mentally especially. I even got on my elliptical yesterday for 30 mins! Caden was like, "What are you doing?!" It was hilarious!
So this three day a week training is working out great and it's pretty flexible. I love that I can check Joe's schedule online and compare it to Mike's day and move it around accordingly! So right up my alley, I don't ever have to call, just submitted via online!
I'm really trying to get Mike to go there. He trained for 4 months and says he will do it on his own now... I want him to stay motivated, he was getting such great results!
Riordan asked to go to the Bible Bookstore for his date tomorrow and Chick Fil a, so I think we will get it thru drive thru and snack in the car and go to Berean. Caden always wants to go to McDonald's LOL. Tomorrow I will try and go for a walk/run when Lauren comes over.
Mike has poker Friday night and then we have date night on Saturday night. I have left it up to him what we will do.
Gave Aislinn another feeding of rice cereal, it's been a week since we last tried it. She moved her tongue around a lot more tonite and actually took a sip from her sippee cup. So tomorrow we will try again. She is just so cute! Mike sings her to sleep, but not lullaby songs. It was his own beat bopping song, and it works like a charm everytime. She loves her crib. She hasn't slept through the night since that time two weeks ago for 3 nights in a row and gets up twice again. That's alright though I'm handling it a lot better.
Mike is off to Tucson all day tomorrow and has a dinner meeting down there as well. Caden thought he was leaving town again and got upset and got mad at me. "You said he wasn't leaving for a long time mommy!" We then had to explain that where it was and that he would be home just after he fell asleep. It's still fresh on his brain that daddy was gone for 6 days, 5 nights, and just got home Thursday afternoon.... Can't blame him for panicking!
Tomorrow is the first day to register Caden for Kindergarten! I can't believe it!! So I need to go work on his paperwork and find all the documents they need. They want a utility bill, but I don't keep those darn it, so hopefully a tax record will work...

1 comment:

Improper Bostonian said...

They want a utility bill, but I don't keep those darn it, so hopefully a tax record will work...

can you print out a copy of one from on line? Like proof from your account?