Wednesday, June 04, 2008

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!

I got permission to finally post this!!
My baby sister is going to have a baby!!!
She's made me wait all week to do it, I've been flipping out!
We are so super excited for her! It has been her heart's desire to have another child, Garrett is an only child, but not for long! And he is going to be the best big brother there is!
He has been praying and begging for a baby for as long as I can remember!

I hate now, even more, how far away we are from each other. 

BUT I can't wait to rub the belly in October when we go visit and come September we will know if it's a boy or girl!!

Love you sis!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Awe, that was very sweet!

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! Please tell Jennifer we're sooo happy for her. And congratulations to you too Auntie.
Love
Maureen and Tim

dmdm said...

I love stories like this!! Congrats to you and your Sis! Hugs, d