A look into our daily life with four children ages 7, 5, 3, and 2. If you have trouble sleeping, hope this helps!
Wednesday, October 01, 2008
My favorite memory yesterday
Boys will be boys I guess! They thought I was going to be upset with them, but I busted out laughing and asked if I could take their picture! They were excited for me to do so.
They ran around the house for a good hour with clean, I hope, underwear on their head!
I believe there is a pic of Mike out there as a child with a shoe box on his head. So Heather, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I laughed so hard at school when I saw this. Totally made my morning!
1 comment:
I believe there is a pic of Mike out there as a child with a shoe box on his head. So Heather, the apple does not fall far from the tree. I laughed so hard at school when I saw this. Totally made my morning!
Post a Comment