Today is a packing day for us since we have a pretty busy morning tomorrow. That way we can make tomorrow afternoon and evening more about putting the house back together and have time for last minute items. We leave bright and early on Thursday! Yikes, a 7 am flight.. oh my.
Saturday for prepping for Aislinn's party, my back moved out of place again. It wasn't until Sunday afternoon that I decided instead of going in, that I would move it back. I had slept so horribly the night before, which was the biggest clue that I was 'off'. So I pushed as hard as I could on my right hip and what do you know, I moved it back! The pain was gone almost immediately!
However, it's very tight and sore from being out of place so long, so it's about a 10 day healing time for me. Lots of icing again and stretching. And it seems that I just can't do housework and hold the baby. Darn ;-) Whatever it takes to keep me healthy I say!! I can still do my working out and running. In fact, cardio seems to help with my tightness in my back! Just a small reminder all day long that I need to take it extra easy until it's healed once again. Looks like I will have to deal with this the rest of my life, which I was told I would. I just had been doing so well without being in pain for a good 2 months, that I was hopeful and idealistic that I would never have to go through it again. Once again, life lesson learned. Always a learning process this journey of life!
For those of you who are really having a hard time sleeping here are more pics of Aislinn's week as a One Year old :
1 comment:
happy birthday Miss.Aislinn! Hope you are all having a wonderful visit 'Home'!
Post a Comment