To eat something so sinfully sweet.... I look at chocolate and almost get sick :( It's going to be trouble when I feel better because I will have a lot of catching up to do. I'm getting a little concerned of my sickness, because I'm getting to the point of not being to keep most meals down. I so don't want to go on medication... but I so want the baby to be getting nutrients...
We had a really big scare today. We were all walking to go pick Teagies up out of the nursery. I was in front, Riordan was behind me, Mike behind him, and Caden was bringing up the rear. Just as I turned the corner I looked back and saw everyone, so I went in to get Teagan along with Riordan.. I turn back and Mike popped his head in and asked if I had Caden... I was said with a little panic in my voice, "No, is he lost?". Mike goes back out.. I quickly get Teagan and her things, Riordan is crying for daddy anyway and make my way back to where I last saw Caden. Thankfully, Mike was coming towards us with him in his arms.
Turns out he made a wrong turn (it is all outside for pickups and our campus is rather large) and ended up near the steps of where his class is under. Thankfully, a woman and her son had wise words and told him to wait there with her and he would be found.
Caden was a bit shaken up. He never leaves our side, it's Riordan we are losing, but he doesn't ever know he's lost LOL.
We told Caden that we were lost ;-) and that thankfully it happened where many people knew us and could get us back together. The look on his face was priceless when I said we were lost and not he. We did talk about staying closer together in the future and he agreed. Lesson learned I believe with him. Now if only RIordan had a little fear like that in him!!
Sunday, February 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment