Tuesday, February 20, 2007

There's more

I just wasn't happy today with the changing of my date by a full 8 days, so I called my OB and she called me back.
I presented my side of how come I had all the signs of implantation, like I always recognized with my other three, of dropping in body temperature and cramps, at the normal time as opposed to what I was measuring at, why did all my other children who measured at 5 and 7 days off never have their date changed, and how could I possibly have a positive pregnancy test 7 days before I was considered to be 4 weeks according to their measurement, according to them I would have been 3 weeks exactly.... Scientifically, how was that possible for an at home test to show a positive result at less than 1 week fetal age?
I know I seem a bit nuerotic, but I KNOW MY body ESPECIALLY when it's pregnant. I KNEW I was pregnant before I was even late! and before I even took the test!
So she sighed a really big sigh and said " OK, come back in two weeks and let's measure again"
I let go of my built up stress and thanked her for listeing to me.
Now I just pray that baby does like his brother's and sister and catches up in the next two weeks and helps to prove what I know to be true. So if it's 7 days off do they leave my date to the orginial Oct 2nd instead of the new one Oct 10th?
Those will be my next set of questions, since she said they only change the date if the measurement begins at 8 days off.
I will sleep so much better tonite.. I will call in the morning to book my u/s... hey it's just like Kaiser days though, I'm going to get a lot of pics again ;-) This baby won't be "neglected" on u/s !

No comments: