Saturday, February 10, 2007

I think it maybe roseola

Yep, still fever and in the high range today.. 103.6 when she woke up from nap...
It's been sooo long ;-) since I had an infant that I forget the proper dosage for children's tylenol and advil..
Thank you so much Ask Dr. Sears for providing this information for all medicines!! (medicine cabinet link)
I call Dr. Sudha just in case, I am so thankful that I can have her paged if I doubt myself! She's just so amazing!, and wants her to come in on Monday if she still has a fever. I am almost positive it's roseola. A few mores days should determine that once the fever breaks and a rash appear.
She hasn't had it yet and it's exactly the age when Riordan got it a year ago October, Caden got it right at 6 months.
She acts pretty okay, smiling and laughing and crawling around, but just more tired than normal. Still has an appetite too!
Just feel so bad for her, but I am loving the love sessions we have had today.. a lot of cuddling going on!
So needless to say, we can't go to church now, contagious, or Megan's birthday party, contagious, and mostly no Rollie Pollies on Monday, contagious :( Will see how the fever does tomorrow to give the final decision...
Today was fun with Caden! However, I am feeling pretty icky!! But what can ya do but grin and bear it... it comes in waves.. some waves quite rocky but haven't tipped the boat.. and I hope not at all ;-)

No comments: