Friday, September 14, 2007

Aislinn Update

Well I had my last ultrasound today!
She is approx 7lbs 11 ozin the 94 percentile!! I knew it, man it's so hard to always be so right ;-)
Next Wednesday we will discuss induction dates since they have me as 36 weeks even though
we all know I'm 37 weeks
The tech and i both agreed that the previous tech did not measure
acccurately because she dropped from 91% to 80% and now back up to
94% in two months.. she says that just would be
practically impossible...
I feel confident waiting one more week,
who are we kidding it's easier on me to have just three to chase
after ;-)
and with Mike's prediction of the 23rd, it just may come true.. i'm
still praying that i go on my own however and have had a lot of
contractions the past 24 hours that have stopped me in mt tracks..
of course with me saying i'm not ready, she'll come right??!!
can't wait to meet her and please keep me in your prayers to go on my
own and for a safe and healthy delivery

No comments: