Sunday, September 02, 2007

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

Hope this finds you having a nice time with your families, friends, etc.
We have a busy one!
Friday nite, I met my friends Christa, Terri, and Marcie at yummmmmy Streamers for some girl time and bonding over desserts.
We were there 3 hours and still could have talked forever!! Such a great time!
Yesterday morning we all woke up and got dressed and headed to Waffle House!! I haven't been since I was prego with Teagan and at Caden's speech appointment this past week we saw one closer to us and we really wanted to go, so I said heck ya!
It was so delicious and greasssssy LOL!l
Today is church, then a birthday party at Way to Play Cafe' for our friend's the Miller's from church, whose son turns 2!
Then we are meeting friends at Hon Machi to celebrate Mike's birthday early. It's not till the 22nd, but I just feel I won't either be feeling like it or able to help celebrate it then. Plus Mike has predicted Aislinn's birthday as the 23rd, as much as he wants the 22nd. The 23rd keeps popping into his head ;-) He nailed Riordan's and I don't remember if he got Teagan's, so we will see.
I have been craving sushi all weekend, I can't wait to eat my shrimp tempura and I think I will be digging into shrimp dinner tonite too! I can't seem to get enough of it since Hawaii.
Tomorrow we have a BBQ/Swim with our First Impressions Team at church at the Burbank's house. They are the ultimate couple, and were what drew us in every Sunday when we checked in, (what we do know for church), just so friendly, remember who we were, and giving the zoo stickers and pez candies. Should be a great time.
Caden was graduated from speech therapy this past Wednesday. Ms. Joy said he, well we!, were doing great and to come back if he can't break out of his bumpy speech again. He wants to go back though because he loves the one on one time and playing games. I will be sure to try and keep it up here at home.
This week isn't too crazy. I am volunteering at church for our prayer day on Wednesday. I will help greet and arrange people in groups. We are praying for our expansion. The plans that our church have for the community are absolutely amazing.
www.chandlercc.org click on Ripple Effect.
A team from Disney actually did the plans and it's just simply astounding. It should take about 3 years to do the first phase, which includes a completely seperate building for teens with a cafe', theater, rock climbing wall, workout room, gym and classrooms.
Friday I'm volunteering in Caden's classroom! I can't wait and he can't either!
And then back to Saturday, my friends are throwing me a luncheon in honor of Aislinn at Bolero's at Seville Country Club up the road. I can't wait to have good food and lots of laughs with my girls.
Mike got our car detailed yesterday. Holy Smokes was that thing a mess, but no more puke stains or smells!! Seems like we are both nesting. I haven't done much all week with house, just been really tired these days. But while he was gone I cleaned out the sippee cup cabinet and completely scrubbed down the fridge and threw stuff out.. nesting for sure, it took a lot out of me, but not so much that I couldn't make dinner too! Whew! I don't know where all that energy came from. I still have a few cabinets that I want to do and all the junk drawers. So while Caden is at school I'll work on them.

No comments: