Tuesday, September 11, 2007

PIcs from the first day!


Proof he was happy before we left ;-)

Doing a puzzle but doesn't want me to go

Ignoring the fact that I'm leaving soon

Sweet Megan

Sweet Catie


Riordan's first day went great! He was not happy with me leaving at first and started to cry. Back up a few minutes, he didn't want to get out of the car! LOL He became verrrrry quite when he realized we were going to school. So I told him I would hold him. Picture me 37 weeks pregnant, holding a 2 1/2 year old, and trying to keep my hand on my 1 1/2 year old. We made it in where we stepped to the side and become accustomed to the room, and then holding hands we made it into his room to work on a puzzle. My friend Marcie held Teagan for a bit. ;-)
After about 10 mins of hanging out together I told him I was going to leave and he said he wanted to go to. He started to cry but his teacher Miss Misty came over and started talking with him. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and said see you soon! He stopped crying when I left and after Marcie and Christa left he still wasn't crying. We had no accidents, and he was full of smiles when I picked him up and rewarding me with high fives! He immediately told me he ate Goldfish too LOL. I asked him if he wanted to go back and he shook his yes very quickly.
A good first day and already I have his very first piece of artwork. We are going to go hang it proudly now.

No comments: