Well we have a end in sight! IF Aislinn doesn't make it on her own she will be evicted on Sept 29th checking in at 5:30 A.M at Mercy Gilbert, which will put her on the very very big side, but I can do it ;-)
It being a Saturday works best for many reasons, she is fully cooked, school is out for Caden, my in room helpers can come for sure (Kristi and Amy!) and Kate can hopefully watch Teagan since the boys will be
witnessing ever so joyfully, Mike won't be working either and above all I prayed very hard before I saw my OB that God choose the best date through her. Where I'm very huge feeling and looking and have sleep issues, I still
want what's best for her, of course as anyone would. So the next week and half I will be out and about and just enjoying the rest of her pregnancy and eating good food and playing with the children.
So looks like we will be at a birthday party Saturday after all and church on Sunday, unless Mike's prediction holds true for his 23rd arrival date (fingers not crossed, but being it's the first day of Fall, and I have a first day of Spring and Winter baby already!).
Hope this finds you all doing super! Thanks for continuously praying, thinking and checking in!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment