Monday, September 29, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AISLINN!

I can't believe she is one today!!
She is trying to take a nap right now, but is fighting it ;-)
Today when daddy gets home from Tucson, we will have pink cupcakes! I was so disappointed in the flavor of the specific dairy, egg, and nut free frosting. 
Caden and I went to the store this morning, got some pink food coloring, sprinkles, and princess candles and I decided to check out the frostings to see their ingredients! I don't know why I didn't think to before, but all of them were dairy and egg free! Duncan Hines was the only one that said it was made in a tree nut factory. So we got Pillsbury vanilla and chocolate. I will dye the frosting pink!! The cake mixes for her allergies are pretty decent, so we are good there. I'm going to do pink for the cake as well. 
We have really been into our latest book, Pinkalicious! It's a girl who loves pink and turns pink from eating too many pink cupcakes. Caden said he didn't want to eat the pink cupcakes, in a little terrified voice! So cute, I reassured him that it was just a story and he wouldn't turn pink. I guess we will see this afternoon huh?!
Saturday is her family birthday party with both Mike and I's brother's, named John !! but I call mine Johnny, and Lizzy, Amy, and Maddy will be coming to help us celebrate! I think I will attempt a cute little cake for her with a special cake mold and then a regular one for everyone else. Wish me luck!
Mike and John are going to the Red Sox game in Anahiem Friday night with me and Amy's blessings as long as they are on the early flight out for Aislinn's celebration! They are going to have so much fun! Now I need to find a sitter for Friday night so I can still attend my MOMS night out at my friend Jen's house. I was so looking forward to it, but how often do the Sox go to the playoffs? LOL A lot lately ;-)

3 comments:

The Maples said...

Happy birthday my future daughter in law! =)

Terri said...

Happy birthday little Aislin!!

DARES said...

Happy 1st to Aislin! And congratulations to Heather and Mike for making through their 4th '1st year'!