I ran a total of 4.12 miles today! It was such an accomplishment for me!
I did two 1 mile runs and then I ended with 2.12 miles. Let me just say that the last 400 meters were absolutely the hardest! I wanted to quit, but I kept tell myself, "It's Just Pain, it will be over soon."
I did a total of 4.45 miles in 54 minutes! Holding steady onto an average of a 10 1/2 mile min pace. I normally do 4 miles in 60 minutes.
Mike is gone all day today and spending the night in Tucson. He has meetings all day there tomorrow, plus a dinner tonite. Soooo no run for me in the morning, so I may have to grease up the ole elliptical and still get up early to do it since I have early risers. I even had to cancel my training session with Joe because of Mike's dinner.
Riordan has his first soccer practice tonite. He is so not wanting to go and screams out no. So now I'm saying, "Let's just go see what they are doing and watch" He's pretty comfortable with that idea. So now I'm going to hit up a friend to take Caden and Teagan for an hour. Teagan has a back up plan to go to my friend Jen's house, but it would be even more awesome to make it with just Riordan and Aislinn. Make it all about him. His first game is on this Saturday. I really hope he will play! But he is only 3 and we have seen other parents go through this and about the 2nd and 3rd game it, the light switch comes on and they are all about playing. I think the same is going to happen for Riordan as well.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! So proud of you! You inspire me to be healthier! Love,Jen :)
LOL, today was Megan's first soccer practice (pink cleats and pink sock/shinguards) I hope Riordan loved it as much as she did!
Kelly
Post a Comment