I've been meaning to post that she has been getting up on her knees for about a week now! She is really trying to catch up to her siblings. Well the newest thing is, yesterday when we were at the Tripp house for a playdate, she sat sitting up for about 10 mins! Catching her balance and playing with her girlfriend Lauren!! AMAZING! She is only 5 1/2 months! She is moving at Caden's rate which was him walking at 9 1/2 months!!
I can't wait for Marcie to upload that photo session of the girls playing, it was sooooo adorable!
They come over today so we may have to do an re-enactment for my camera...
She even showed off getting on her knees for Marcie who said she swears she moved a knee!
Holy Smokes I don't know if I'm ready for this! ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment