Riordan, my sweet, amazing little boy can write his name!!
His teacher on Tuesday apparently has them free hand their name on pieces of paper with a display of their name sitting in front of them. Well she was sitting with him and he wrote an "R", then an 'i' and so on! He wrote his whole name by his self! She put it on their 'Star Wall Board' for those who achieve something as amazing as that!
Now please know that he has never written any letters before for her or I, so that's why it is so amazing for me! It's like he is purposely keeping it all stored and hidden away for a grand appearance, much like him! LOL
I can't wait to get it so I can upload, I just may take a picture of it on Monday..
Monday is his 1o0th day of school party. I HAVE TO remember to send him a bag oof something with 100 things. And Tuesday is picture day, hence the reason he has school on Monday..
Should be lots of fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment