Thursday, March 06, 2008

Some pics

Second game, running the ball!
We are getting wiser: only the boys went to football
Aislinn patiently waiting for us to get ready for church
Princess Teagan with her Princess sunglasses
Princess Teagan with Princess sunglasses and Princess purse in her 'convertible'

Just a few of our weekend pics... Riordan didn't make it to school today, he got sick from eating to fast. And we were in the car about to pull into the parking lot. Also Caden got out early so I think that may have been a little upsetting for him to see us all leaving him... So we all came home instead, and I still have to clean it up! It's not bad, it hadn't been in his tummy but maybe 3 mins, so it's not sour... TMI I know ;-)
So we have just been playing outside a lot today, well for two weeks now actually! A lot less TV and a lot more acTiVity... I really want a 'race track' out back for them to ride their bikes.. It's such a busy road we live on and I would love love for them to learn how to ride their bikes! 
The weather has been amazing! We are all really enjoying the fresh air and lots of cool breezes with beautiful sunshine! 'Summer' will be upon us soon.
Training is going well. I have been having my tendonitis issues in my left wrist so we've had to work around it this week. But Friday I should be good to go again for arms. He's had me running on the treadmill during my cardio! It feels great, well after ;-) Accomplishment! Last night I was working so hard on the cardio, stupid stair stepper, that I felt nauseous for the first time in 5 weeks! Tells ya how hard I was working and how hard that thing is! I kinda don't like it if you can tell, but it's a challenge on my coordination and my stamina, so in a way I secretly love it. Don't tell Joe!
Weekend is very casual.. not much going on. Flag football and a Malloy visit from Peoria.. haven't seen them since Caden's birthday party at the end of December! Should be a great time!!
I'm getting my hair done on Sunday, much needed roots and then a girl night with a couple of friends, Rena and Amy! I can't wait! 

No comments: