Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My 6 week reassessment!

What a great day! I am getting stronger and losing inches! I love that we reassess so I know where I stand! I told Joe he was stuck with me for at least a year the other day and today proves why!

I have lost 6 lbs in weight. (my scale fluctuates a pound or two day to day which is why they say stay off of it LOL)
I have lost 2 inches on my abdomen and waist (they are the same since I had the baby)!
I lost an inch in hips!
I have lost 1/2 inch on my NECK!
My arms stayed the same, but they aren't really where I carry my fat.
My legs I lost 1/2 inch too!
I lost a whole 1 % of body fat
I have gained 4 points of cardio input/output and now fall in the 60% range of my age not the 10%!
I improved the squat exercise from 50 to 100, and each squat was in a 2-second format, so 100 in 200 seconds! I no longer have to assess them!
My arm strength has stayed exactly the same.
I did a plank for a full 60 seconds vs. 25 seconds ! (This is where you are on your forearms and toes and nothing else with your body in the air. See how long you can do it! Great ab workout.)
I lost 4 lbs of fat and 2lbs of muscle but the muscle is most likely a result of nursing since the baby sucks everything useful out ;-)

So I'm so very pleased with my results and love that improvement is visible!
I'm also officially down a whole pant size!! Hurray! Good bye 16's, hello 14's and now I can button my 12's with a dunlap and I can't breathe very well, BUT I can button them! I couldn't get them over my hips 6 weeks ago!
Can't wait to see what happens in another 6 weeks!
It's a very good day ;-)

2 comments:

dmdm said...

Rock ON woman!!! You are an inspiration!

Unknown said...

I am totally impressed. Love, Mom