I just ate my first piece of toast since noon yesterday.
Mike still had to work last night, I have no idea how I made it through.
When he got home, it got worse. It's as if my body waited to crash so he could care for the rest of us.
That's when we noticed that Caden was sick. My poor baby!
So Mike is home again today taking care of all of us, I have absolutely no strength to move around and do what moms do. We cancelled swim class this morning and it was a make up :(
I pray this weekend will be better, so need a break!
I will see if I can make it to PT later today, after last night my back needs some work done.
1 comment:
I hope you all feel better SOON and you get a break ;)
Post a Comment