Monday, May 19, 2008

Got any toothpicks?

I literally got 1 1/2 hours of sleep last night and that's probably more that I really got.
I don't know why I couldn't sleep, it was just so horrible. 
Aislinn for the past week has been getting up twice each night, first between 10:30 and 12:00 and the 3 and 4 am... I am struggling again.
And now it's hot, 109 degrees hot on my car today driving to and from swim lessons.
Just makes me what to hermit.

The children did amazing at swimming today! Caden dove on the step for a ring and got it! More than once! He was so proud of himself. He still doesn't like jumping in the pool, so hopefully when we go for a much over due visit to the Malloy's in Peoria this weekend he will start to be not so afraid.
I bailed out of play group this morning too, knowing I needed to conserve my energy. So it's finally hitting me and I am exhausted.
Saturday night we had a date night and went to a trendy sushi restaurant called Blue Wasabi. Then we headed to Gordon Beirsch and our friends Marcie and Jeff met us and we had such a good time. Lots of laughs and boys being silly. While Mike and I were walking to GB I took a bad step and saw bright lights my back was in so much pain, it was hurting all night last night too. Oh and that morning I met Marcie at Paradise Bakery and showed her how to post to Craigslist.org. She's such a fast learner and did so great! She posted her bows she makes and some furniture later on that has gotten a lot of inquires! Love Craigslist!
Later that morning we took the whole zoo to the mall! We had such a great time! We had no time constraints, just a few things to get, and we all enjoyed it and we only had a stroller for Aislinn. Everyone walked and not once did they complain of being tired!! Now I'm wondering do we need strollers for Disney. I was planning on renting them, double joggers so we don't have to bring one, and if we brought one it would just be an umbrella stroller.
Sunday was a very leisurely day. I got a nap, which may initially be why I couldn't fall asleep. We had church in the morning too.
Oh and Friday night I took the whole zoo to the playground by myself and again, they did amazing! I'm loving getting out now with them and I'm not frightened by the thought anymore!

Tomorrow is Riordan's last day of school, which I will go to the whole time with him. It's just an hour and a small celebration. I have training at 12:30 and then Lauren coming at night to help me out and maybe I can make dinner instead of frozen meals.
I realize I'm all over the place with this posting.
Caden's school celebration is Friday! He is so excited, they will be singing 3 songs! And then have cake and juice in the foyer of the auditorium.

That's about it for now, can't think of anything else. Aislinn is crying.. she's tired and she's got the most swollen red upper gums I have ever seen which is why I think she is waking up so much, about to cut her upper teeth...
I'm off! Pray for sleep for me! And everyone else too! LOL

No comments: