Monday, May 26, 2008

Visit to the Peoria Malloy's















We had so much fun Saturday with Uncle John, Aunt Amy, and Madeleine! Company was so much fun and the food was amazing! Uncle John is a super griller!

I however reinjured my back Friday night getting cleaned up for small group. Simple bend twist to pick up a bath mat and I'm almost back to Phase I of rehab :( I am so pissed!
I was in bed all day yesterday as much as I could be because I still had to take care of the baby while Mike was at church and at the Tripp's with the older children. So yeah, not much of rehab if you know what it's like to keep up with a crawling 8 month old. My spasms are back in full swing that began as we were getting back into the car Saturday night. I wanted to cry. Well I did. I was almost completely healed. Now I'm really panicked about the car ride to Disney because I severe pain for both drives to and from Peoria.
I'm headed in to PT early today and cancelled working out to give it a couple more days rest and just concentrate on stretch and strength in the back.

No comments: