Kristi and her dad picked the boys up from school for me. So nice! Thank you!
Told Mike to do his day and he has. He's at dinner tonite and missed a good one here.
We had movie night, Alvin and the Chipmunks with popcorn and chocolate milk.
It was fun and they really were into the movie, more than they were in the theater!
We were heading to bed and Riordan got in trouble for not minding and he cried going to bed.
Well he has a cough right now too, so he started coughing and crying and began gagging. Yep in the bed, and I got him and right to the bathroom where he painted the whole place. Ughhhh!
Got him all cleaned up in my bathtub, changed his bedding, cleaned up the bathroom and started a load. This took my 45 mins.
As I finished up cleaning the bathroom, everyone is in bed, Teagan starts crying for daddy. She's crying pretty hard. I hear a gag. Crap. I burst into her room and all is clear, she lays down and pretends she wasn't crying. Then she loses it! Whip her up and move her to the bathroom, where she paints the entire room, again.
Seriously?!
Yep and as I'm running with her to the bathroom my back seized up! I can't get a flipping break! Clean her up, give her a bath, change her bedding and clean up the bathroom and I give up.
I asked Caden that if he thought he was going to cry and throw up in his bed, to please run for the bathroom.
Do you know what he said at one point? "Mommy I really wanted to help you clean up, but it's hard for me..." So sincere, man he's amazing! This is while I'm bathing Teagan. Then he said he would take her bedding off! I just want to bear hug him at this point. I told him that he didn't have to do a thing, that was what mommies and daddies were for ;-)
After all was said and done I let Teagan and Caden stay up for a bit, Riordan was already asleep.
They are all in bed, still have another (3 total) load to go and I am worn out. My back is killing me. Thankfully I schedule my first physical therapy session on Monday evening. Looks like another day of bed rest for me tomorrow. I haven't left the house since Wednesday morning! Talk about cabin fever!
No comments:
Post a Comment