Monday, November 03, 2008

How can I forget this?!

Ever since this past Tuesday Aislinn is FINALLY sleeping through the night! Getting her down to one nap seems to be the missing link for her! And having her cry it out Tuesday night all night long. I consider it sleeping through the night since I never got her ;-) But every night since it has been incredible! Wednesday and Thursday one peep about 5 am, but she would go back to sleep! Friday-today not a mumble from her!
Finally finally! She get's a good 12 hours too! I never remember when I go down to one nap, but she was definitely ready since she would get so mad when we put her down at 9 am for her first of two. She's a very good girl :-)

Last night I went to sushi with Michelle and Kira who lives in CA. We had such yummy food again and the talks were just so great! Michelle and Kira have been together since Freshman in HS so it was really cool to listen to some very fun stories of the growing up. 

Today is a busy day! Bootcamp this morning, then rush home to get Caden to get a filling on a molar! Sigh.. he has my teeth. Take him to school late, hopefully Mike can take Riordan, then rush home to take the girls to PG at the park. 

Tonite Mike and I have date night. Since we couldn't do a marriage class we so wanted to do, we decided to keep our Monday nights for us alone. So we either will go to the driving range, running up at the nature park, or just eat ;-) I'm sure we will find something to do!

No comments: